We used to shine, and now we sparkle!
Here are the precautions and steps we’ve taken to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our school during this Pandemic.
- Masks are worn all day by children, teachers, and staff.
- Symptom & temperature checks performed upon arrival each morning.
- Hand washing & sanitizing upon arrival and throughout the day.
In addition to this, we’ve taken extra precautionary measures.
- The Plasma Air Purification system has been installed in our entire building. The System has been proven to fight against the spread of viruses, including COVID-19.
- The installation of a cleaning dispenser system developed by Edward Don to ensure we have the cleaning supplies we need to sanitize our school.
- Touchpoints (door handles, handrails, etc.) are sanitized several times a day.
- Classroom materials are cleaned after each use.
- Social distancing is enforced in our hallways to help stop the spread of germs.
- We keep our cohorts together all day. Each cohort has a designated bathroom, time to get ready in the hallway, and outdoor time.
- Lunchtime and lots of our classes will take place outdoors, weather permitting.
- Reduced class size.